Sunday, October 23, 2022

Besties, I pulled some strings for you! 😉

View this email in your browser

Hi Beautiful,

 

Who doesn't love some markdown savings?! Especially when it's on my go-to everyday shades!

 

I'm obsessed with my Makay shades in black+grey; snag them now for $58.50! I'm also entering my Gemma era- this andes tortoise colorway is so light and fun and marked down to $39! Oh, and I can't forget about these Bella III shades in amber tortoise; with an oversized glam shape and thicker temples, Bella III screams luxury! Snag them now for just $65!
 

Don't wait and shop these styles on BOGO before they sell out!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP $39 SUNNIES
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment