Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spicy Jokes - Here's To The Girl

SpicyJokes.com

SpicyJokes.com


Roses on your Piano - One Liners


Q: What's better than roses on your piano?

A: Tulips on your organ.


Scroll down for Today's Joke 


Here's To The Girl - Bar & Drinking Jokes

Here's to the girl that I kissed last.

She didn't kiss slowly nor did she kiss fast.

But she kissed so long and she kissed so sweet.

She made things stand that had no feet.
 

 

The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com

Inspirational Poems - Losing you... - #2280
When I saw you, I was afraid to know you.

When I knew you, I was afraid to like you.

When I liked you, I was afraid to Love you.

Now that I Love you, I'm afraid to lose you...
 

 


www.SpicyJokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2015 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes0608@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment