Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Race Our Most EPIC Weekends πŸ’ͺ

Learn about the Spartan Trifecta

 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏

Completed a Trifecta? It's time to level up.

Trifecta Weekends are our most iconic events where you can crush a Sprint, Super, and Beast all in one go. On top of all the usual swag, you'll also earn an exclusive Trifecta Weekend finisher medal.

Conquer the ultimate challenge at legendary locations like Houston, Atlanta, Big Bear, Hawaii, and more.

Scroll down to learn more about the Trifecta and commit to this life-changing challenge today.

Complete a Sprint (or Stadion), Super, Beast (or Ultra) in one year, and you'll conquer Spartan's ultimate challenge — the Trifecta.

To earn your Trifecta, commit to the three races you need at one of the many race weekends around the country (and world!).
"The Trifecta means that I am strong enough to take on any challenge that's before me. I don't give up even when things get super rough. I earned every single medal, and I'm proud to put them on my wall."
Sara Hall
"I completed my first Trifecta the year that marked ten years as a double below-the-knee amputee! It was amazing to prove that I can still accomplish anything I put the work into despite my 'disability!'"
kyle stark
"I completed my first Trifecta in 2021. I raced the same races my son ran just a few years prior. Daniel, at 27 years old, passed in 2018, not long after finishing a 2018 trifecta. My son was my joy. We were alike in so many ways. I started racing to continue with what he enjoyed! He would tell me, 'It's all in the grip strength, Ma, all in the grip strength.' Yes, Daniel, I see that now. This year I am on my way to completing two Trifectas."
laura o'gallagher copersino
TRAIN EAT APP TEAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment