If you enjoyed the Expert Authority Summit, you need to see this
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
Today only: the unveiling of something I've been building quietly
|
If you enjoyed the Expert Authority Summit, I'm going live today, and I'm going to show you something I've never shared publicly.
Join me LIVE on Zoom now for the unveiling of ‘The Authority Guild’ today at:
Starting at π 4:30 PM London / 11:30 AM New York / 8:30 AM Los Angeles / 7:30 PM Dubai/ 9:00 PM Delhi/ 11:30 PM Hong Kong
|
In medieval Europe, the most skilled craftsmen didn't work alone.
They formed guilds.
Blacksmiths, weavers, architects, the masters of their era gathered in tight, private circles. They shared their best techniques. They challenged each other's thinking. They set the standards for their entire industry.
I've been thinking about that model for a long time. And now I'm building it for the modern expert.
I'm looking for 90 people to join.
90 individuals. By invite and application only.
|
- Coaches and consultants who have built a practice and are ready to scale it into something bigger
- Founders and key persons of influence who want to become the recognized authority in their space
- Speakers and authors who are ready to turn their platform into a thriving business
- Creators and educators who are building courses, communities, and content empires
|
The minimum entry requirement: you must be earning $100K a year from your expertise.
This isn't a course. It's not a community of thousands.
It's 90 people at the top of their field, building together, sharing what's actually working, and growing faster because of each other.
|
Join me live now and I'll walk you through everything.
|
The LIVE Today, Wednesday, September 23, starting in next 30 mins:
11:30am New York / 4:30pm London / 9:00pm Delhi / 11:30pm Singapore.
LIVE On Zoom now. This is your invitation. No replay.
It's one hour.
And if this resonates, you'll know by the end how you can be a part of it.
Join live on zoom with me for 60 mins
See you there.
Vishen
P.S. This is an application only. I'll share how to apply on today's call, and the window won't be open for long.
|
|
|
|
|
Vishen
Founder and CEO of Mindvalley
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mindvalley Inc, 407 California Avenue,
Suite #2, Palo Alto, CA 94306, United States
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment