A free session on the Authority Guild. Monday, live with me.
͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
You grow at the speed of the room you're in
|
Hi ,
Let me tell you how I learned that.
Years ago, I was building an American business, and I couldn't stay in America. American immigration policy can be really cruel. The only thing I could do was move back to my country.
And I felt I was going to fail. I was building an American business, but being in Malaysia, how could I possibly do that? I was unplugged from the scene in New York, the whole internet marketing scene.
So I did one thing.
I joined a room
I signed up for a mastermind. Back then, we did the calls on Skype. And even though I was not in New York, I was suddenly in the same room as people who were in the same business as me. Autoresponders. Copywriting. The people in that mastermind were such incredible givers, and we were all learning from each other.
Eventually, I became one of the highest-grossing business owners in the mastermind.
And then I applied my rule: When I become one of the top people in the room, I leave the room
So I left. I signed up for an even higher mastermind.
And when I became one of the top people there, I left again, and joined an even higher one.
Every real leap I've made, I can trace back to the room I was in when I made it.
|
|
|
Monday, I'm opening a room I've never opened before
|
It's called the Authority Guild. 90 seats. Twelve months.
And I'm going live for one hour to show you exactly how it works, including the single idea a member once shared that I applied immediately, and it made me an extra $50,000 from one webinar.
I'm not going to give that away here. I want to tell you in the room.
|
Free, live on Zoom · Monday, September 28
Starts 7am Los Angeles · 10am New York · 3pm London · 6pm Dubai · 7:30pm Delhi · 10pm Singapore
Remember this, if there's one thing you take from me today: you grow at the speed of the room you're in. So choose the right room.
Register for free here
Monday, I'll show you the room.
Vishen
P.S. The Guild is for experts already earning $100K+ from their own expertise, it's built deliberately small, ninety people. If that's you, come find out why. Still building toward it? That's what Expert to Authority Mastery is for, and a lot of people are doing both.
|
|
|
Vishen
Founder and CEO of Mindvalley
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mindvalley Inc, 407 California Avenue,
Suite #2, Palo Alto, CA 94306, United States
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment