Friday, February 22, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Work Jokes :: #254
By Anonymous from USA.

These are responses you may use when caught slepping on the job:

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

"This is just a 15 minute power-nap as described in that time management course you sent me."

"Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out You probably got here just in time!"

"I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

"I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

"I was doing Yoga exercises to relieve work-related stress."

"Damn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."

"The coffee machine is broken..."

"Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."

" ... in Jesus' name. Amen."



Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Famous Quote :: #3549
By Marie Lynnette from St. Louis USA.

FACTS
"What you call a fact depends on the theory you bring to it."

- Albert Einstein -



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment