Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Body Parts :: #1316
By Laura Chmiel from West Lafayette Indiana USA.

There is a hot dog, a cucumber, and a dick. The hot dog said, "My life is very bad. People put catsup, mustard, and relish and then they eat me." Then the cucumber said "My life is worse, People chop me up put me in dill brine and pickle me." Then the dick said, "My life is the worst ever! They shove me into a plastic tube, put me in a tunnel and make me do jumping-jacks until I puke."


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Education :: #4072
By John W. Dillow from USA.

You are what you become
We are what we do and we are people of habit.

Make your career goals clearer and less complicated and the easier it will be for you to achieve them.

- John W. Dillow -



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment