Monday, March 11, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Police Jokes :: #2130
By Anonymous from United States Minor Outlying Islands

A guy gets a new mustang and starts driving it home. He goes over the speed limit by about 30 mph. A police stops him and says, "today has been a tiring day for me, if you tell me a line that I haven't heard, I won't write you a ticket" So the man sits there for about 30 seconds and says, "well my wife left me for a policeman, and I thought you were trying to give her back". So the policeman said, "Have a nice day"


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
One-Liners :: #406
By Jess Albright & Amber Elliott from lancaster, PA USA.

Getting Over Him!!
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment