Friday, November 22, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Miscellaneous Jokes :: #23082
By Anonymous from USA.

A young woman was so excited to learn she was pregnant that she had to tell her friends right away. It was about midnight when she called the last one. 'I can't believe I have a person inside me!' she screeched. 'So do I,' said the friend. 'Can I call you back in an hour?'


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Interpersonal Skills :: #3441
By LuAnne Renteria from Aurora USA.

Know and care
People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment