Friday, February 13, 2015

SpicyJokes.com - Daily Jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Marriage Jokes :: #13848
By from Unknown

The farmer goes to town one day, and runs across his old buddy who is a tractor sales man. How is it going? Asks the farmer. "Not very good, I haven't sold a tractor in two weeks" said the salesman, "How is it going with you?" "Not so good" replied the farmer. "The other night I went out to milk my cow. First she tried to kick me with her right leg so I tied her leg to the right side of the stall. Then she tried to kick me with her left leg, so I tied that to the left side of the stall. Then she swatted me with her tail so I tied that to the ceiling. Then my wife walked in and if you can convince her I was just trying to milk that cow, I'll buy a tractor from you!'


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
7Search.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Interpersonal Skills :: #3286
By R.RAMACHANDRA RAO from HYDERABAD India

Appeaser
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile

hoping it will eat him last

- Winston Churchill -



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2014 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to Dailyjokes0608@gmail.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment