Friday, October 15, 2010

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Rude Jokes :: #2789
By A.J. from Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA.

A guy goes to the doctor. He says to the doctor, "Doc, you got to help me, I've had this erection for weeks. It hurts so bad, I can't put up with it anymore. So, can you help me?" The doctor says, "I can help you." So he licks his two fingers and smacks the guy's dick. Then a bug flew off and his dick went back to normal. Then the guy said, "Doc, I feel great now! How much do I owe you?" The doctor says, "Find me that bug and you don't owe me nothing'."


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Recommended for You  
 
  Halo Reach 5 Stars   Halo Reach

The best-selling Xbox game of all time! Players experience the fateful momments that forged the "Halo" legend. It's the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soliders, and their final stand on the planet Reach.
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Health :: #4799
By Anonymous from USA.

Did you know that the way you sleep could aggravate your back?
For the best sleep position, lie on your side with your thighs drawn up toward your chest and a pillow between your legs. If your sleep on your back, support your knees and neck with pillows. And sleep on your stomach only if a small pillow cushions your lower abdomen.

- Mayo Clinic -



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment