Sunday, October 21, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Elderly Jokes :: #99
By Agnes Moore from USA.

A five year old boy and his grandfather are sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulls a beer out of the cooler. The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?"

Grandpa replied, "Can your dick touch your ass?"

The little boy answered no. Grandpa said "Then you're not man enough to have a beer."

A little later Grandpa lights up a cigar.

The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a cigar?"

Once again, Grandpa asked, "Can your dick touch your ass?" The little boy answered no, again.

Grandpa said, "Then your not man enough to have a cigar."

A little later, the little boy came out of the house with a cookie.

Grandpa asked, "Can I have a cookie?"

The boy asked "Can your dick touch your ass?"

Grandpa replied, "Hell yeah my dick can touch my ass!"

The boy replied, "Then go f### yourself, Grandma made these cookies for me."




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Love & Dating :: #301
By Ruby Watkins from Chile

Fool for Love
It doesn't interest me how old you are, I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.

Oriah Mountain Dreamer

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment