Friday, April 5, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Sex Jokes :: #2270
By Jonathan Beare from Fortlauderdale Florida USA.

One day a teacher told her student's to make a sentence using the math terms add, subtract, divide, multiply. When time was over she called on a student named Johnny he said this is the process of having sex. He said, first you add the bed, subtract the clothes, a divide the legs and hope you don't multiply.


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Travel :: #19
By Kyra Achee from USA.

Creative Suitcase Nesting -
When traveling to a destination where I know I will doing a lot of shopping, I pack a collapsible suitcase or duffel bag in my checked luggage. It doesn't take up much room and when returning home, I fill it with my dirty laundry and pack my new stuff or any breakable items in my regular suitcase. Or you could just pack your things in a medium suitcase that fits inside a larger suitcase - either way you'll have two suitcases available and only have to carry one to your destination.



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment