Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Comedy Central's Got a Joke for You!

Having trouble viewing this message? Click here.
Comedy Central Jokes.com Newsletter
Send to a Friend
 
Natasha Leggero
Natasha Leggero: Going Home to Illinois
I just went home to Illinois, and I asked my family, 'Are you guys planning on talking in those accents the whole time I'm home?' And my mother said, 'You used to talk like that, too, Tasha.' And I said, 'Yes, but you see, I've reinvented myself. Do you have any idea who I think I am?'
 
Keep Laughing with our library of 10,000 Jokes!   Joke Me!
Filed Under: Natasha Leggero, family, travel, insults

Share This Joke:
http://www.jokes.com/funny/natasha-leggero/natasha-leggero--going-home-to-illinois

Add To:   ShareThis
Comedy from Shane Mauss
Download Shane Mauss'digital album: Jokes To Make My Parents Proud.
Get Jokes on Your Phone!
Download Comedy Central's FREE Jokes App here!
Wednesday Premieres!
South Park and Ugly Americans premiere tomorrow @ 10/9c!
 
 
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
Comedy Central Daily Joke, 345 Hudson Street, NY, NY 10014
Copyright © 1995 - 2010 Comedy Central. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment