Thursday, March 18, 2010

Slick Guy

Slick Guy

A city boy moved to the country and bought a mule from an old farmer.
The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day. The next day, the
farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The mule
died."

"Well, then, just give me my money back."

"Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

"OK, then. Just unload the mule."

"What ya gonna do with him?"

"I'm going to raffle him off,"

"You can't raffle off a dead mule!"

"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with the city boy and asked, "Whatever
happened with that dead mule?"

"I raffled him off. I sold a hundred tickets at two dollars a piece and
made a ninety-eight dollar profit.

"Didn't anyone complain?"

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back."

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Single? Looking for a date?
Check out the SingleSites.com directory of
online dating and personals sites!
http://www.singlesites.com/


;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment