Saturday, September 4, 2010

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Doctors Jokes :: #22576
By Anonymous from USA.

This woman rushes to see her doctor, looking very much worried and all strung out.

She rattles off: "Doctor, take a look at me. When I woke up this morning, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my skin was all wrinkled and pasty, my hair all wiry and frazzled up, my eyes were bloodshot and bugging out, and I had the corpse-like look on my face! What's wrong with Me, Doctor!?" The doctor looks her over for a couple of minutes, and then calmly says: "Well, I can tell you that there is nothing wrong with your eyesight…."




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Recommended Book  
 
  The Ultimate Adult Only Joke Book 5 Stars   The Ultimate Adult Only Joke Book

400+ pages of hilarious, unmentionable and down-right rude jokes that are sure to raise an eyebrow and crack you up! Get ready for taboo jokes on all sorts of topis.
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Health :: #5907
By Anonymous from USA.

Do you have trouble falling asleep at night?
Eating a light bedtime snack that contains tryptophan may help. Tryptophan is an amino acid that your body converts to melatonin and serotonin, both of which are thought to induce sleep. Light-and-easy bedtime snacks high in tryptophan may include a cup of yogurt with granola, a small bowl of oatmeal with low-fat milk or a banana.

- Mayo Clinic -

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment