Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Doctors Jokes :: #16125
By from USA.

A doctor takes off his glasses, rubs his eyes, and says to Mr. Smith, "I have some bad news. The tests results came back positive for cancer. Now, I can help you through this with counseling. I have a one o'clock tee time, why don't you join me."

They go to the golf course, and on the first tee the patient runs into a few guys he knows and he tells them he is dying of AIDS. Curious, the doctor asks, "Why are you telling everyone you are dying of AIDS when in fact you are dying of cancer?"

The guy looks at the doctor and in a very low voice says, "I don't want any of my friends sleeping with my wife after I die."




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Business :: #3609
By Alicia Lopez M from Barrington Hills USA.

A few words can go a long way in business
A few words can go a long way in business



AVOID

1- You have to…

2- You can't…..

3- What is your problem?

4- I'll try, don't know

5- I need you to…

6- We can't do that



WORDS TO USE

1- Will you…

2- Would you…

3- Can you tell me about the problem?

4- Let me find out

5- Will you?

6- What we can do is…



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment