Friday, May 10, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Doctors Jokes :: #14458
By from USA.

"Dr. Smith." Said the woman in a very deep voice, I – I hate to say it, but I thing you overdid it on the hormone pills."

"Don't worry," the doctor assured her. "A deep voice is a natural development. It will only last a few days."

"But I've also noticed hair on my chest," she said.

"Really? And how far down does it reach."

She replied, "All the way to my balls."




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Proverbs :: #2679
By Julie Sullivan from Louisiana USA.

True Beauty....
True beauty comes from within. So search for it with your heart...instead of your eyes!

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment