Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Police Jokes :: #11944
By Tom Giordano from Hollywood Fl USA.

A local law enforcement officer stops a car for traveling faster than

the posted speed limit. Since he's in a good mood that day he decides

to give the poor fellow a break and write him out a warning instead of a

ticket. So, he asks the man his name.

"Fred," he replies. Fred what?" the officer asks. "Just Fred," the man responds.

When the officer presses him for a last name, the man tells him that

he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks he has a nut

case on his hands but plays along with it.

"Tell me Fred, how did you lose your last name?"

The man replies, "It's a long story so stay with me. I was born Fred

Dingaling. I know, funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time.

So I stayed to myself. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got

older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college,

medical school, internship, residency, finally got my degree, so I was

Fred Dingaling, MD.

After a while I got bored being a doctor so I decided to go back to

school. Dentistry was my dream. Got all the way through school, got

my degree so I was now Fred Dingaling MD DDS. I got bored doing

dentistry so I started fooling around with my assistant. She gave me VD.

So, I was Fred Dingaling MD DDS with VD. Well, the ADA found out

about the VD so they took away my DDS so I was Fred Dingaling MD

with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS

because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as

Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my dingaling so now

I'm just Fred."

......... The officer walked away in tears laughing so hard and tore up the ticket.




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Self-Improvement :: #192
By Caitlin McCloud from Limrick Ireland

Interdependence
The maturity continuum is a movement from dependence to independence to interdependence. All phases of life start out (personal, professional) as dependent (take care of me, you do it). Hopefully, in a reasonable period we move to independence( I take care of myself, I can do it). To reach true maturity we finally say: we can do it, we can cooperate, we can create something bigger than ourselves.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment