Thursday, August 29, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Little Johnny Jokes :: #1409
By Terry from Crown Point Indiana United States Minor Outlying Islands

Little Johnny goes to school on day and his Dad tells the teacher Johnny has a gambling problem and might bet the kids for their lunch money. The teacher said, "I can handle it." Well later that day Johnny's Dad gets a call from Johnny's teacher. "I think I've cured Johnny's betting problem, said the teacher. "How?" Asked Johnny's Dad. "Well he bet me ten bucks there was a mole on my ass and, I took him to the teachers lounged and showed him there wasn't one there; and took the ten bucks." "Damn, he bet me fifty bucks he would see the teachers ass before the day was through."


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
One-Liners :: #599
By Scott Short from Bartlett, TN USA.

Planning
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Unknown

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment