Thursday, January 21, 2010

Want a Divorce

Want a Divorce

The other day at work I ran into Bob. We chatted over lunch and he
dropped a bombshell on me. "Rodney" he said, "Becky and I are going to
get a divorce".

I was stunned. "Why? What happened, you two seem so happy together"

"Well" he said, "ever since we got married, my wife has tried to change
me. She got me to stop drinking, smoking, running around at all hours of
the night and more. She taught me how to dress well, enjoy the fine
arts, gourmet cooking, classical music and how to invest in the stock
market."

"Are you a little bitter because she spent so much time trying to
change you." I probed.

"Nah, I'm not bitter. Now that I'm so improved, she just isn't good
enough for me."

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Southwest Florida Foreclosures!
Super discounted prices homes, condos
and land. Get your piece of paradise
Today! Visit http://www.ForeclosuresSWFL.com/
Aterra Realty Associates, LLC

Need a date this weekend? Want to meet someone new?
Try Friend Finder, over 1 million members can't be wrong!
Free memberships available.
http://friendfinder.com/go/p29438.subj2u


;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment