Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 1st Time

My 1st Time

I squeezed it gently at first, then a little bit harder. There seemed
to be more and more of it. I moved it towards my lips. It was a strange
and new sensation for me. I put it in my mouth and moved it around and
around with my tongue. The time soon came when I knew I had to spit it
out.

It was quite an experience the 1st time I tasted toothpaste.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Need a date this weekend? Want to meet someone new?
Try Friend Finder, over 1 million members can't be wrong!
Free memberships available.
http://friendfinder.com/go/p29438.subj2u


;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment