Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bad Job

Bad Job

A princess is walking along when she looks down and sees an ugly frog.
She picks it up and says, "My, but you're a really ugly frog."

The frog says, "I know, I know. I got a really bad spell put on me."

The princess says, "Jesus... I've seen frogs with spells, but none of
them were as ugly as you."

The frog says, "Look, leave me alone lady. I told you, it's a really
bad spell."

She says, "If I kiss you, will you turn into a handsome prince?"

The frog says, "I don't know, lady. A spell this bad will probably take
a blow job."

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Aunt Annie's Crafts takes the craft how-to book
one step further by putting it on the computer!
Boxes, bags, puppets, paper airplanes, holiday
crafts, plus over 40 games to make...
Visit http://www.auntannie.com/


;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment