Monday, June 3, 2013

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Miscellaneous Jokes :: #907
By amy from USA.

One day a little boy gets on a bus and sits behind the bus driver. He starts saying things like: If my mom was a hen and my dad was a rooster, I would be a little rooster, the bus driver said shut up!

Still the boy went on, if my mom was a female elephant and my dad was a male elephant, I would be a little male elephant, the bus driver said shut up!

Still the boy went on if my mom was a female dog and my dad was a male dog, I would be a little male dog. The bus driver got so mad, and asked: If your mom was a prostitute, and your dad was a faggot, what would you be? The boy answered: "A bus driver"




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Childcare :: #734
By Linda Osborne from Cape Carteret USA.

Relentless toddler "whys"
Next time your toddler asks you the question why about the same thing over and over again, ask him to tell you why. This can lead to a wonderful interactive dialog with him, which helps develop his language skills. Be careful not to criticize his remarks, though. Doing so will discourage him from using his own thought processes to problem solve.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment