Saturday, November 10, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Marriage Jokes :: #530
By from USA.

Dear Dr Ruth,

I'm writing to tell you my problem, It seems I have been married to a sex

maniac for the past 22 years. He makes love to me regardless of what I am

doing; Ironing, Washing dishes, Sweeping, even doing E-Mail, etc. I

would like to know if there is anything that ucnn hlp m wth nd f unothel

gothsl ehj fpslth fjsl;s;;o{O} .lp sld mpskdli dlks; a;ld ;;'

cinsely ous

mdyl




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Stress Control :: #665
By Anonymous from USA.

Enjoy Small Pleasures


"Little things seem nothing, but they give peace, like those meadow flowers which individually seem odorless but all together perfume the air."

-George Bernanos



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment