Tuesday, November 20, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Blonde Jokes :: #19194
By from Unknown

A blonde walked into a police station and asked to speak to the chief. When the chief came out, she told him that she wanted to be a police officer and he said, "come in my office and let me ask you a few questions". The first question is what is 2 + 2. The blonde says oh that is easy the answer is 4. The second question is what is the square root of 100. The blonde thinks for a second and says I think it is 10. The chief says very well now can you tell me who killed Abraham Lincoln? The blonde thought and thought and said no I can't. So the chief told her to go and find out and come back to him when she knew. Later that night a friend called her to ask how the job thing went with the chief and she said "Girl I got the job and they already put me on a murder case".


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Education :: #568
By Paula Ramos from Plainfield USA.

Wise Advice
"The unexamined life is not worth living."

-Socrates



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment