Sunday, November 18, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Marriage Jokes :: #3372
By kelly campe from collingswood nj USA.

A couple was down on their luck and needed money in a hurry, so the wife decided to become a hooker till they had the money they needed. One day she went out and when she came home she had 300 dollars and 5 cents, her husband said "honey who gave you 5 cents?" she said "they all did".


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Relationships :: #3455
By Eric Davies from Lower Moutere New Zealand

If I had my child
If I had my child

If I had my child to raise again

I'd build self esteem first and the house later

I'd finger paint more and finger point less

I'd do less correcting and more connecting

I'd take my eyes off my watch and watch more with my eyes

I would care to know less and know to care more

I'd take hikes and fly more kites

I'd stop playing seriously and seriously play

I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars

I'd do more hugging and less tugging.



 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment