Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gross Me Out

Gross Me Out

As I was trying to pack for vacation, my 3 year old daughter was having
a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point, she said, "Mom, look
at this," and stuck out her 2 fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reaches out and stuck her fingers in
my mouth and said, "Mommy is gonna eat your fingers!" pretending to eat
them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her
fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said," What's wrong
honey?"

"Mommy, where's my booger?"

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Southwest Florida Foreclosures!
Super discounted prices homes, condos
and land. Get your piece of paradise
Today! Visit http://www.ForeclosuresSWFL.com/
Aterra Realty Associates, LLC

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment