Friday, December 10, 2010

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Miscellaneous Jokes :: #529
By from USA.

Three guys are sitting in a bar having a few drinks together.

One guy says, "So tell me, what do you do to drive your wife wild?"

"Well," says the second guy, "After making love, I go out to the garden and pick some roses. Then I take the petals off and sprinkle them all over her body. Then I blow them off with a soft breath that drives her wild."

Next guy says, "After making love, I get some baby oil and massage it gently all over her body, and that drives her wild!"

Last guy says, "When me and the old lady are through, I jump out of bed and wipe my p.... on the curtain. Drives her f.... nuts!"




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Recommended for You  
 
  Halo Reach 5 Stars   Halo Reach

The best-selling Xbox game of all time! Players experience the fateful momments that forged the "Halo" legend. It's the story of Noble Team, a squad of heroic Spartan soliders, and their final stand on the planet Reach.
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Love Quotes :: #1123
By Vanessa from Calgary Canada

All they have
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment