Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Marriage Jokes :: #13848
By from Unknown

The farmer goes to town one day, and runs across his old buddy who is a tractor sales man. How is it going? Asks the farmer. "Not very good, I haven't sold a tractor in two weeks" said the salesman, "How is it going with you?" "Not so good" replied the farmer. "The other night I went out to milk my cow. First she tried to kick me with her right leg so I tied her leg to the right side of the stall. Then she tried to kick me with her left leg, so I tied that to the left side of the stall. Then she swatted me with her tail so I tied that to the ceiling. Then my wife walked in and if you can convince her I was just trying to milk that cow, I'll buy a tractor from you!'


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Recommended Book  
 
  The Ultimate Adult Only Joke Book 5 Stars   The Ultimate Adult Only Joke Book

400+ pages of hilarious, unmentionable and down-right rude jokes that are sure to raise an eyebrow and crack you up! Get ready for taboo jokes on all sorts of topis.
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Financing :: #2954
By Walt Haskins from Lahaina, Hawaii USA.

THE NEW SLAVERY
Debt is a form of slavery not prohibited by the Thirteenth Amendment; but it is a form of voluntary servitude that is still slavery of a different sort.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment