Thursday, April 29, 2010

Comedy Central's Got a Joke for You!

Having trouble viewing this message? Click here.
Comedy Central Jokes.com Newsletter
Send to a Friend
 
Mo Mandel
Mo Mandel: Hippie Parents
Grew up with those hippie parents. Mom was always smoking weed around the house. It's not cool. If you're a parent, don't smoke weed in front of your kids, because it ruins weed for your kids, and that's selfish. I see my Mom rolling joints -- very confusing. First time someone offered me a joint in high school, I was like, 'I'm not going through menopause. Why would I want that? My temperature's fine, and I'm very fertile.
 
Keep Laughing with our library of 10,000 Jokes!   Joke Me!
Filed Under: Mo Mandel, parenting, drugs, growing up

Share This Joke:
http://www.jokes.com/funny/mo-mandel/mo-mandel--hippie-parents

Add To:   ShareThis
Miss last night's episode?
Watch the full episode of South Park at South Park Studios.
The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!
Get "The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!" today! Featuring the voice of Seth MacFarlane as I.S.R.A.E.L. Buy the uncensored soundtrack.
Get Some Ugly
Watch highlights from last night's Ugly Americans season finale.
 
 
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
Comedy Central Daily Joke, 345 Hudson Street, NY, NY 10014
Copyright © 1995 - 2010 Comedy Central. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment