Thursday, April 15, 2010

Comedy Central's Got a Joke for You!

Having trouble viewing this message? Click here.
Comedy Central Jokes.com Newsletter
Send to a Friend
 
Tom Rhodes
Tom Rhodes: Christian Tax Services
I'm ready to file. I'm going through the Yellow Pages trying to find someone to help me. I come across Christian Tax Services. Now, I believe in God, I believe in Jesus -- but when it comes to taxes, I want the lyingest, cheatingest scum on the planet to help me screw the government.
 
Keep Laughing with our library of 10,000 Jokes!   Joke Me!
Filed Under: Tom Rhodes, religion, money, business

Share This Joke:
http://www.jokes.com/funny/tom-rhodes/tom-rhodes--christian-tax-services

Add To:   ShareThis
Tune-in Alert!
Watch the finales of The Sarah Silverman Program and Important Things With Demetri Martin tonight at 12a/11c.
Get Jokes on Your Phone!
Download Comedy Central's FREE Jokes App here!
Miss the 200th Episode?
Watch the full episode of South Park at South Park Studios.
 
 
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
Comedy Central Daily Joke, 345 Hudson Street, NY, NY 10014
Copyright © 1995 - 2010 Comedy Central. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment