Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ultimate Pick-up Line!

Ultimate Pick-up Line!

Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of
concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few
drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too
shy to ask for it.

I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some
dinner, I relax, you relax. We go out a few more times, get to know each
other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get
past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that
is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable.

So we move in together for a while, then a few months later get
married. I get a promotion; you get a promotion; we buy a bigger house.
You really want kids, but I really want freedom; but we have a kid
anyway, only to find that I am resentful.

The sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely
kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time
for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself,
so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence

I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out
because I'm careless and a lousy liar. You throw me out (justifiably
so), and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are
splitting up.

That's just too sad. Think about the children.

So, for God's sake, if you dance with me, and we hit it off, let's just
keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Southwest Florida Foreclosures!
Super discounted prices homes, condos
and land. Get your piece of paradise
Today! Visit http://www.ForeclosuresSWFL.com/
Aterra Realty Associates, LLC

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment