Thursday, April 12, 2012

Aha! Jokes Laughing Gas Newsletter for April 12th

Aha!Jokes Laughing Gas Newsletter for Apr. 12, 2012!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Wacky One-Liners

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?"

I installed a skylight in my apartment.... The people who live above me are furious!

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Ready To Laugh?

Come to AhaJokes.com for more fun any time! Visit our funny pics, funny vids, or funny forwards sections for a good laugh!
Copyright © 2012 Aha!Jokes LLC. All rights reserved.
Funniest place on the web.
Our mailing address is: ahajokes@hotmail.com
Add this e-mail to your Address Book!
We respect your privacy. You are receiving this e-mail because you or someoen else subscribed to receive jokes on the AhaJokes.com Web site. We do not randomly send these newsletters out, and you can permanently unsubscribe by using the link below if you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment