Thursday, June 7, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Lawyer Jokes :: #462
By Anonymous from USA.

A man telephones a law office and says: "I want to speak to my lawyer.

The receptionist replies: I'm sorry but he died last week.

The next day the same man phones again and asks the same question. The receptionist replies "I told you yesterday, he died last week."

The next day the man calls again and asks to speak to his lawyer. By this time the receptionist is getting a little annoyed and says "I keep telling you that your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?"

The man says, "Because I just love hearing it."




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Business :: #884
By Robert Howard from Dubach, La USA.

Every one likes to hear their name.
When dealing with people, keep this in mind: Every one likes to hear their name. I doesn't matter what business you are in, you will get more repeat business from the customers that you can call by name. - RH

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment