Thursday, June 14, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Miscellaneous Jokes :: #2939
By Gopher from Broomfield Colorado USA.

Ole and Sven were fishing when Sven pulled out a cigar but didn't have

a lighter so he asked Ole for a light. "Ya shure, I tink I haff a

lighter, "he replied and reached in to his tackle box and pulled out a

12 - inch BIC lighter. "yiminy Cricket"! exclaimed Sven, "Vhere did yew get

dat monster??"

"Vell" replied Ole, "I got it from my Genie".

"You haff a genie?" Sven asked.

"Ya, shure, he's right here in my tackle box,' said Ole.

"Could I see Him?"

Ole opens his tackle box and out pops the genie.

The friend says "Hey dare! I'm a good friend of your master, Vill you

grant me vun vish?

"Yes I will," the genie said, so Sven asks him for a million bucks and

the genie hops back into the tackle box and leaves him standing there

waiting for his million bucks. Suddenly the sky begins to darken and the

sound of a million ducks flying overhead is heard.

Sven yells to Ole, "I asked for a million Bucks, not Ducks!!"

Oles answers, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew, da genie is hard of hearing.

Do yew really tink I asked him for a 12- inch BIC?"




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Miscellaneous :: #4393
By WALT HASKINS from Lahaina, Hawaii USA.

The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth
Those that have nothing to regret are poor historians of their own lives.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment