Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year 2010 - Neverland

Year 2010 - Neverland

I resolve never to tell my husband "I told you so" for the first 3 days
of the new year.

I resolve never to embarrass my husband by wearing cheap jewellery and
clothes.

I resolve never to work in the kitchen so I can look my best when he
comes home.

I resolve never to send the children to school so that I don't have to
complain to my husband about how they are faring.

I resolve never to take the dog for a walk cos he is a man's best
friend.

I resolve never to give the cats a bath cos my hubby needs to be
scratched.

I promise not to use Prune Juice for his Pancake syrup on Football
Sunday.

I shalt not LOL at all the "How Great it was Fishing/Hunting Stories"
this coming season.

I vow not to "Play in his Garage" whenever he offers to help "Whip up
Something for Supper"

I shalt not repeat (more than twice) "I told you so" when he trips over
his untied shoe laces.

I won't purposely trip my mother-in-law every time she comes in my
front door.

I resolve not to eat everything I can get my fat hands on!!!

I resolve never to eat convenience food again.

I will not play hide-n-go seek with my partners clothes...at all this
year!

I will not "take" things and hide them so I can watch my partner spend
3 hrs looking for whatever it is that I've taken.

I will not play with the clocks in our house during the night.

I won't dress our cats up, so they look "pretty" when my partner gets
home... who am I kidding lol!

I will *try* and act 22

I will stop signing in the shower "Raindrops are falling on my head".

I promise NOT to look like the models in the Cosmopolitan Magazine.

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Southwest Florida Foreclosures!
Super discounted prices homes, condos
and land. Get your piece of paradise
Today! Visit http://www.ForeclosuresSWFL.com/
Aterra Realty Associates, LLC

Do you like sports?
Do you like adventure?
Do you like wild things?
Visit http://www.wildthings.com/


;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment