Monday, December 3, 2012

A Joke A Day - Funny everyday Jokes

aJokeADay.com - A Joke A Day
 
The Joke of The Day
Elderly Jokes :: #11056
By Anonymous from USA.

Lying on his deathbed, the wealthy Mr. Sams was instructing his attorney on last-minute changes in his will.

"I wish to leave everything I own, all stocks, bonds property, art, and money, to my wife. However, there is one stipulation."

"And that is?"

"In order to inherit, she must marry within six months of my death."

The lawyer seemed puzzled. "Why make such an unusual request?"

Mr. Sams answered, "Because I want someone to be sorry I died."




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
DealsMagazine.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Improve your Vocabulary :: #3222
By Walt Haskins from Lahaina, Hawaii USA.

KEEP THOSE HANDS CLEAN
Many prefer to dirty their words when confronting a problem instead of dirtying their hands.

 
 
aJokeADay.com - www.ajokeaday.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from aJokeADay.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
aJokeADay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment