Sunday, May 20, 2012

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Elderly Jokes :: #14533
By from Unknown

Two, old drunks in a bar. The first one says, "Ya know, when I was 30 and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it with either of my hands. By the time I was 40, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried really hard. "By the time I was 50, I could bend it about 20 degrees, no problem. I'm gonna be 60 next week, and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand" "So, "says the second drunk, "what's your point" "Well, "says the first, "I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!"


Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
WhereYouShop.com
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Weight Control :: #107
By Claire Genet from Smithville USA.

Slowing Down
When opting for permanent weight loss, slow and steady wins the race. Both physiologist and psychologist alike back up this ideology. Physiologically, rapid weight loss usually is triggered by starvation, which sets off the fat storing mechanisms. Psychologically, it does not give one time to adjust to a new lifestyle or a new way to loss weight healthily.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2011 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment