Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Joke of the day - Traffic Court

AJokeADay.com

The Angry Wife - 4th place won $12


One evening I was in a bar talking to my friend.

"Last night, while I was out drinking, a burglar broke into my house.."

"Did he get anything?" asked my friend.

"Yes," I said.

"A broken jaw, six teeth knocked out, and a pair of broken ribs. My wife thought it was me coming home drunk!"

Submitted by papajon

Help decide this week's winners.
Vote & Rate Jokes Now!

Share This Joke
AJokeADay.com   AJokeADay.com   AJokeADay.com

AJokeADay's weekly cash prizes are awarded to the jokes with the most votes.


With your help, only the best and funniest jokes will win our weekly cash prizes.


Vote & Rate Jokes Now!


Traffic Court - 3rd place won $15


A woman was found guilty in traffic court and when asked for her occupation she said she was a schoolteacher. The judge rose from the bench. "Madam, I have waited years for a schoolteacher to appear before this court."

He smiled with delight. "Now sit down at that table and write, 'I will not run a red light' five hundred times."

Submitted by HENNE

Help decide this week's winners.
Vote & Rate Jokes Now!

Share This Joke
AJokeADay.com   AJokeADay.com   AJokeADay.com

You might like

The Tip of The Day from
WisdomTips.com

Relationships #5745

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, departing is out of my control.

WEEKLY PRIZES

AJokeADay.com

1st - $50
2nd - $25
3rd - $15
Visit AJokeADay.com

AJokeADay.com

AJokeADay.com AJokeADay.com

You received this email because you signed up for email notifications from AJokeADay.com.
To opt out of these emails unsubscribe here.

999 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018

1995-2015 © All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment