Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Comedy Central's Got a Joke for You!

Having trouble viewing this message? Click here.
Comedy Central Jokes.com Newsletter
Send to a Friend
 
Rory Albanese
Rory Albanese: Program for Kids
I bought a bunch of land in upstate New York, and I built a bunch of cabins and bunks and things on it. Figured, I'm going to start a summer program for kids with ADD. I don't know, no one showed up. I don't know what I did wrong. I was calling it: Concentration Camp.
 
Keep Laughing with our library of 10,000 Jokes!   Joke Me!
Filed Under: Rory Albanese, kids, mental health

Share This Joke:
http://www.jokes.com/funny/rory-albanese/rory-albanese--program-for-kids

Add To:   ShareThis
Tosh Madness
Screw Basketball! Cast your vote in the Tosh.0 Casual Bracket to help decide what Daniel's new look. New episodes start June 2nd.
Comedy Central Presents!
This week on Comedy Central Presents: Matt Braunger and Mo Mandel. Watch a special exclusive from Mo!
Awkward Comedy
Download The Awkward Comedy Show album on iTunes and don't miss the special this Friday at midnight!
 
 
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
Comedy Central Daily Joke, 345 Hudson Street, NY, NY 10014
Copyright © 1995 - 2010 Comedy Central. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment