Saturday, May 1, 2010

SpicyJokes.com - Funny Everyday jokes

SpicyJokes.com - Your Daily Joke
 
The Spicy Joke of The Day
Political Jokes :: #22369
By Anonymous from USA.



I had a dream that I was in heaven. I saw this room full of clocks. I saw names on the clocks and questioned an angel what was this about. He said, "Every person has a clock that is set at midnight and each time they tell a lie it moves forward a minute. Then I saw a clock for mother Teresa and it was still on midnight. I saw other that had just moved forward a few minutes and others at 2:00 am and 5:00 am. Then I saw a room that just had presidential clocks. Sure enough George Washington's was only set at 12:05 and Abe Lincoln was only 12:10. I said "I see them all, but where is Obama's clock?" The angel said "Oh it was removed by Jesus and he is using it as a ceiling fan".




Forward this joke to your friends >>

 
  * Recommended Book  
 
  The Ultimate Adult Only Joke Book 5 Stars   The Ultimate Adult Only Joke Book

400+ pages of hilarious, unmentionable and down-right rude jokes that are sure to raise an eyebrow and crack you up! Get ready for taboo jokes on all sorts of topis.
 
 
The Tip of The Day from WisdomTips.com
Love Quotes :: #2677
By Julie Sullivan from Louisiana USA.

Love Goes On...
Love goes on even if hearts stop caring the way they once did.

 
 
SpicyJokes.com - www.spicyjokes.com
4179 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641

1995-2008 © All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe from SpicyJokes.com sent to dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

 
SpicyJokes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment