Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tipping

Tipping

A blackjack dealer and a player with a thirteen count in his hand were
arguing about whether or not it was appropriate to tip the dealer. The
player said, "When I get bad cards, it's not the dealers fault.
Accordingly, when I get good cards, the dealer obviously had nothing to
do with it so why should I tip him?"

The dealer said, "When you eat out do you tip the waiter?"

"Yes."

"Well then, he serves you food, I'm serving you cards so you should tip
me."

"OK, but, the waiter gives me what I ask for... I'll take an eight."

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Please visit our sponsors to support Jokes2U.com.

Single? Looking for a date?
Check out the SingleSites.com directory of
online dating and personals sites!
http://www.singlesites.com/


;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Thank you for using the Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list.
The Jokes2U.com joke a day mail list is provided by Precision Computer
Systems (PCS). PCS makes no warranty or assumes any liability for the
use of this list.

Please send this joke to a friend!

You are currently subscribed to jokes2u.com as: dailyjokes@inspiredgfx.com

To subscribe to this mail list send a blank email to:
join-Jokes2U.com@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

To unsubscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:leave-jokes2u.com-132317F@lyris.PrecisionComputers.com

or use the on-line form at:

http://www.Jokes2U.com/main.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment